Mike Callahan with Butterscotch demonstrates how to work with tables in MS Word 2007. Tables are useful for creating information charts and address lists. First, open up Microsoft Word. To create a table, click on the insert tab on the top tool bar. Highlight the elements that you would like to appear in the table by selecting the desired number of columns and rows. Pressing enter inside of a table, it will increase the side of the cell all the way across the table. It will not just increase that particular cell size. You can add additional columns and rows to the table as necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades