The speaker in this video introduces the concept of macros used in Excel, very simply and lucidly. Two sets of shortcut keys are used, one set to create the macro and the other set to run it. The first shortcut opens up the VBA window (Alt+F11), with a workbook along with the 3 default sheets. This video puts the macro in a module. The procedure starts with typing sub and a name which can be easily recalled. The rules for naming the macro are also covered briefly. After the macro code is written, which has been kept very simple, the macro is recalled from Excel by using Alt+F8 keys and the name of the macro. Very easy to do!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades