This video is about formatting the charts in Excel especially the x and y axes. The video begins by selecting a chart and right clicking the dates at the bottom of the data points. The format axis window pops up and by making changes to the style, color and the weight of lines given in the patterns tab, you can change the way the x-axis looks like. You can also change appearance of characters appearing close to the x-axis by selecting options in the font menu. You can also change the format of the y-axis by right clicking the value at the bottom of the data points.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades