Description Of Excel Magic Trick 444->
to understand this you can also download it from EMT 440-451.
There are some numbers listed in vertical and horizontal form.
and now suppose we want to multiply them. In order to multiply them we will highlight the cells of the next vertical columns.
Now put an Equal sign(=)in front of the first vertical number and select all the numbers present in he vertical list.It will show like(=A2:A19). Now we will multiply them by the horizontal list.To do this we will write after =A2:A19. it will be shown as =A2:A19*. Suppose the numbers in the horizontal list are not in right manner. Then we have to right TRANSPOSE after =A2:A19*. TRANSPOSE is an array function and will be shown as TRANSPOSE(array).Now it will take data oriented horizontally and make it vertically.
Now when we select the horizontal list then it will show TRANSPOSE(E1:V1). If we want it to work, press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. By doing this we will get the product result of the following vertical and horizontal list in the next row to the given vertical list. This is all how to do it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades