1.Here 10-50 and 300-400 numbers are taken for example to generate the random numbers within the limit in Excel. We using the command of "randbetween" for generate the random numbers and we won't get the decimal or fraction values.2.Now type "=randbetween(10,50)" which means to generate the random value between the bottom value of 10 and top value of 50 and click enter now we will get 11 as random generated number.3.Do the same thing for 300-400 as "=randbetween(300-400)".You will the 303 will generate as random number. Whenever you press the "F9" button different random numbers will generate with in the given range.4.And also you can copy the same formula in another cell and both won't generate the same numbers with in the range.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades