In this video, we learn how to send an email using Outlook Express. First, click "create mail" in the Outlook program. In the "to" section, fill out the email address of the person you want to email to. You can also access your address book and choose recipients from that folder, double click them and make sure they show up in the recipient folder. After this, click "ok". In your subject line, fill in which subject the email is about. After you are done with this, move to the main body of this email. You can type in whatever the email is about in this section. When you are done, click "send" on the upper left hand corner and you are all done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades