Are you looking for a way to make your Microsoft Excel formulas simpler, faster and more efficient? If so, you're in the right place. With this free video lesson from everyone's favorite digital spreadsheet guru, YouTube's ExcelsFun, the 3rd installment in his "Excel Formula Efficiency" series, you'll see how the Excel 2003, 2002, 2001, 1997 Database D functions (DSUM, DAVERAGE, DCOUNT) are much faster than SUMPRODUCT and SUM array formulas.
If your data is in database Excel List Excel Table format, then Database D functions are much faster than SUMPRODUCTS or SUM array formulas.
Learn how to speed up slow calculating spreadsheets with formulas that calculate faster. See many methods to speed up your spreadsheet decrease the amount of time it takes for the formulas to calculate. In this video series you will see tricks for both Excel 2003 and Excel 2007. Many of the large formulas in this series involve multi-conditional multiple criteria calculations that slow down the spreadsheet (worksheet, workbook).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades