In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to a horizontal line in Microsoft Office 2007. Begin by clicking on the Page Layout tab and select Page Borders. Then click on Horizontal Line. Scroll through the list and select a type of horizontal line. When finished, click on OK. Users are able to drag the horizontal line around by holding down the left button on the mouse and moving it. When users highlight the line, right-click on it and select Format Horizontal Line. There users will be able to configure the line. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Office 2007, and would like to learn how to insert a horizontal line in their documents to divide information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades