In this video the instructor shows how to create charts and graphs in Microsoft Word. First, open the Word document and select an area to insert the charts. Now go to the Insert tab in the ribbon and select the Chart icon. The Insert Chart window opens up with various chart templates. There are various categories of charts like Line, Pie, Bar in the left hand side. In the right hand side you can see the sample charts available and you can select any of them that you want. Now it transfers you into an Excel spreadsheet where you can format the columns and enter data in that table, and this will be reflected in the chart in the original document.
This video shows how to create charts in Microsoft Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades