In this first demo of a 4-part series, learn how to set up labels for mass mailings using the Mail Merge feature in Word 2007.
In this second demo learn how to select recipients to be part of the mass mailings by using a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheet as the data source. You will also learn how to refine the recipient list by using filtering or sorting.
In part three learn how to create the layout of the label, including how to add and position your company logo and placement of the text from your data source. After you create the layout on one label, you can copy it to the rest.
In part four learn how to preview, adjust text and logos, and print the labels. You will also learn how to find a specific recipient by using the Find Recipient feature. You can use other features in Word 2007 to adjust the font size and color to better match the size and style of the label you chose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades