This video tutorial is in the software category where you will learn how to put a YouTube video into a PowerPoint presentation. First you go to the YouTube video that you want to put in your presentation and copy the URL in the address box. Then you go to one of the file conversion websites like Media Converter, paste the URL in the box and click 'next'. Then select the type of file you want it to convert to, for example, mpg, and click 'next'. Once it is converted, download it. To embed it, open PowerPoint, click on 'insert' find the movie file you downloaded and click on it. Next you select how the video will play; automatically or when clicked and your video is embedded in to the presentation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades