If you've used PowerPoint in the past, you're probably used to version available on Windows, but you can do even more in PowerPoint 2008 for Mac. There are tons of new features that slideshow builders will love, but sometimes you can never know about them unless someone tells you about them. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you all the great features in this how-to video.
Did you know that with just a few clicks you can make a presentation look like it was professionally designed? You can use a theme for an overall look, or mix and match design elements, alignment, and text options. During your presentation, you can keep track of elapsed time, and see your slide notes and upcoming slides while your audience sees only what you want them to see. In this course, you'll learn about these and other great PowerPoint features.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Quickly give all text, charts, backgrounds, and tables a consistent look.
* Create attractive information graphics and diagrams from text.
* Accurately align everything on your slide.
* Organize and import slides directly from other PowerPoint presentations.
* Save a presentation as an iPhoto album.
* Use presenter tools while your audience sees only what you want them to see.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades