Sure, you can make boring tables inside PowerPoint 2008 for Mac, but who wants to add that dull element to their slideshow presentations? Nobody! Tables can be more than just numbers, they can be eye-catching and visually striking. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to create great-looking tables by using Tables Styles in this how-to video.
A table can be an ideal way to present information on a slide. In PowerPoint 2008, you can quickly insert pre-formatted tables that are designed to match your presentation theme. You can also easily format table text and apply different styles and effects to make the table look exactly how you want it to.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use the new Elements Gallery to insert a preformatted table.
* Resize and move a table on a slide.
* Change table styles and effects.
* Add and format table text.
* Apply a different presentation theme to a table.
* Save a table as a picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades