Charts are a great way to visually represent all the numbers, and in Excel 2008 for Mac, making your data stand out is easy. There's no better way to understand data than by charting. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to get started with charts in this how-to video.
Charts can make data easier to understand and visualize. Office 2008 makes it easy to create modern-looking charts that include special effects such as 3-D, transparency, and shadows. After you create a chart in Office, you can also use it in other Excel documents.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Add and update a chart in Excel 2008.
* Change the chart sorting to see a different view of your data.
* Add chart titles.
* Change the chart style and chart type.
* Copy a chart to a Word document or PowerPoint presentation.
* Add a chart to a document or presentation directly from Word or PowerPoint.