User mel_bone teaches you how to use navigation and selection techniques in Microsoft Word 2007. You will notice in the bottom right corner of the main window a slider. This controls the zoom. You can thus increase the page size or decrease it, as you need. When you have a document that has more than one page, you can go to the end of the document by pressing ctrl+end. Ctrl+home brings you to the start of the document. Clicking and holding the mouse button pressed on the navigation bar lets you know what page of the document you are on. To select a word, double click it. To select a paragraph, triple click on a word from that paragraph. Once you have a word selected you can press ctrl and select another word. This is a way to format more than one word at a time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades