This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to insert or delete a comment in MS Word 2007. This video shows how to insert both text and audio comments in to your word document. Click on the 'review' tab on top, highlight a part of the text that you want add comment to and click on 'new comment' tab. Then you can insert the comment in the comment box. You can continue adding comments throughout the document in the same way. You can view the comments by selecting 'next' in the comment window and you can also delete any comment by clicking 'delete' within the comment window. You can watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades